Aasthulu Tyajinchi Aatmasodhana kosam Oka Yogi Prasthanam is a Telugu translation of 'Monk who sold his Ferrari' by Mrinalini. Original book in English "The Monk who sold his Ferrari" is written by Robin .S. Sharma.
This is a thought provoking novel. It unfolds the real meaning of living a god-gifted life. This is a real life story of super star busy lawyer who turned mystical monk.
The book strongly advocates seven virtues for an enlightened spiritual living.
They are -
1. Mastering your mind – Mind is like a garden. Cultivate it properly through meditation. Persistently and meticulously replace negative thoughts with positive ones. Quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts.
2. Follow your Dharma – Clearly define your personal, professional and spiritual goals, and have the audacity to act on them.
3. Improve your body, mind and soul constantly through Kaizen – Follow the 10 rituals of radiant living.
4. Live with discipline – Will power is the essence of fully actualized life.
5. Respect your time by all means.
6. Selflessly serve others – Practice daily acts of kindness.Cultivate richer relationships.
7. Embrace the present – Don't be a captive of past. Don't be carried away with dreams. Live your children's childhood.
This is a good book.It is worth reading.
Book is available at
Jaico Publishing House
Price: Rs 125.00